2. Section 2 - Value and Meaning
  3. Section 3 - Brain, Emotion & Behavior
  4. Section 4 - Personality traits, capabilities & limitations
  5. Section 5 - Society, Market and Governance
  6. Section 6 - The Future

The Story of the Wily Ape

Section 6 - The Future

The past has spoken, what of tomorrow.

We often think of the future and tend to see it in a way that we do not matter in how it will happen.  This is not true and this is a surrendering of not just you but your family and all those you love and care for.  I do not say to take actions other than teach true ethics and morals.  In this we can bestow a matured and effective character in our youth and it is with that hope that the future can be based in part on.

Just as in school their used to be a sign that said "Do unto other others, as you would have others do unto you."  This golden rule is one of the first forgotten and society laughs at that aspect.

photo.jpg Michael Yeager - Greatest Speech Ever Made: Charlie Chaplin The Great Dictator

Change begins at home and living, raising and teaching a moral and ethical family and business life and holding others accountable as applicable with an eye towards moral and ethical behaviors and not so much pointed in punishment direction but towards instilling a genuine change, it needs support to change and understanding is part of the healing.The following speech is not new and that in itself is worthy of reflection.

It is in the teaching and enabling them to discover, understand and appreciate this truth and want it without manipulation of the youth who will not merely inherit the planet no matter the position born into life all can live with true capability to be happy, free and loved.  A very long process that will outlive many generations if it is possible at all.  As more and more people just leaning towards quality values it will shift in time in a slow growing process.

Some reactions to the speech above.

:happy-nodding-smiley-face-emoticon:              :hand-clapping-smiley-emoticon:                :smile-smiley-emoticon:

Who we all are

Before I mess this up with words, a beautiful song says it all and sung by a talented woman.

https://www.reggaeville.com/

Summary Thoughts

I do not really know what to tell you to make of all this.  It is truly too much information, especially if some of this is new to you.  I am not speaking out for revolution or any such aspect.  I just hope to help spark a signal, a signal that can begin the process of understanding that can lead to appreciation which outside of life itself is the only true gift we ever received, our intelligence to reason and find freedom from our barriers no matter what they are.

I have been all over this world and in almost all places I have seen a lost value of life.  We as a species have lost respect for ourselves but perhaps we never had respect for our species as a whole.  We have not yet woke up to knowing "what we actually are."   

While we have eagerly embraced our wily traits and enjoy the toys and fruits of our technology we have yet to realize the responsibility of being the "type" of life form that we are.  It is in that, for which I see hope, it is this awakening that we can find true salvation from ourselves.

:froggie:

Unfortunately, it is not so easy to simply wake up.  We have to learn, understand and appreciate what and why we are what we are at this moment, what we were in the past and what we want to be in the future.  When humanity is focused it is truly a beautiful thing and in such times we are remarkable and capable of bringing what was once impossible to reality.  This is true for both individual accomplishments and with the societal/group accomplishments. 

People often look for "Super Heroes" in fantasy and never realize the human race is essentially a super life form capable of things far greater than we can appreciate just as our ancestors could not possibly imagine what the future reality is now.

• They could not envision our present day.
  • We will not be able to see so far in the future as we think.
  • It matters what values we live by as individuals and as a society that will set the direction for the future.     

We are one people no matter the illusions that may say different.  I hope this compilation helps people see past the illusions and that perhaps you will begin to see the correct value of not just life but your life.  It is in only in that the world can change.  Not by force or by elections or by any other means, only by evolution via understanding and appreciation of the people and governments to bring true values of the people and service that, not rule it.

• We love our family.
  • We love our homes.
  • We love our communities.
  • We love our life.

This was used earlier in the document in the love of the unborn but it fits very well here too.

Our love of life must counter a desire to take undue advantage of each other, often due to greed aspects.  This can only happen from the source of love and not a protectionism or force aspect.  This kind of change must truly be wanted and desired and not via force or trickery or it will fail, this is about life!  We will not see this kind of world, but we an begin to understand and to begin the process that perhaps some generation to come will see that gradual evolution.  If done correct, perhaps they never even notice it.  It all starts with love and respect for ourselves and as a species and working from that to learn to live with one another as brothers and sisters.  It truly is that simple and that hard.  The question is, what will you do?   

• CrashCourse - What Is A Good Life?: Crash Course Philosophy #46

Stephen Hawking Sings it best!

• Monty Python - Stephen Hawking Sings Monty Python… Galaxy Song (Music Video)

Final words by Carl.

• PSNy2kUK - Man in his arrogance - A Great Speech By Carl Sagan

It is with respect that Ziggy Marley's sings us out.

Ziggy Marley

For those who actually go through this document and feel that it helped and if any such view towards appreciation should occur, I ask that you support those who made the videos and other works that contributed to this compilation rather than here.  

It is them who appreciation is justified for enabling the traits of the video that likely helped relate or illustrate many parts of the discussion.  Thus I say the above to illustrate one aspect of merit and I sincerely thank them for their works.

The information in this compilation is a commentary in an artistic and explanatory manner that illustrates my personal view.  The entirety is a wisdom and an understanding from lessons hard learned over the vast periods of human time and it is those experiences from our past that has reached out to you in the hopes we will see what we are and what we can be.     

If this is of value to you, hold politics/governance/consumerism/media accountable toward true ethical and moral standards and give direction to the youth of tomorrow.  Please remember that as it is only in the success of the future generations does it determine the success of our generation and thus how well we spent our gift of life.  We can do better but we have also done worse.  The skies may not be as clear as we like but their is hope on the horizon.  It depends on you internally if you can see it or not.  I do hope you can see it.

large.58da54cf303c9_treeinbookimage-1cut.jpg.cd866be1e3bac6c46e7cc16539092605.jpg

Thanks belong to those below

Credits

For those who actually go through this document and feel that it helped and if any such view towards appreciation should occur, I ask that you support those who made the videos and other works that contributed to this compilation rather than here.  

It is them who appreciation is justified for enabling the traits of the video that likely helped relate or illustrate many parts of the discussion.  Thus I say the above to illustrate one aspect of merit and I sincerely thank them for their works.

The Story of the Wily Ape

:petting-owl-smiley-emoticon:

Fin